Mahler Festival Pass
With the MAHLER FESTIVAL PASS you receive a discount of 10% on the purchase of tickets for all 11 orchestral concerts of the Festival from 18 to 29 May 2023. In the case of those concerts which are performed more than once, the discount can be applied only to a single performance! In addition, the MAHLER FESTIVAL PASS affords a 20% discount on the purchase of tickets for all other concerts and events in the Festival.
MAHLER FESTIVAL PASS holders also profit from the following benefits:
- Free VIP reception: As a MAHLER FESTIVAL PASS holder you are invited to attend an exclusive VIP reception on 18 May 2023, hosted by Gewandhaus General Director Prof. Andreas Schulz.
- Free programme booklet: Your MAHLER FESTIVAL PASS entitles you to a complimentary copy of the Mahler Festival 2023 programme booklet with an introduction to each event.
- Free entrance to Mahler Festival lectures: Free tickets can be claimed on presentation of your MAHLER FESTIVAL PASS 11–29 May 2023 at the Gewandhaus ticket office.
The pass will not be sent! You will receive your personal MAHLER FESTIVAL PASS at the VIP counter during the Mahler Festival 2023.
- Ticket sales for the Grosse Concert on May 11th, 12th and 14th, "The Three Pintos", will start - also for MAHLER FESTIVAL PASS holders - in summer 2022. Non-binding reservation requests can be sent in advance to ticketnoSpam@gewandhaus.de.
- There is no pre-sale date so far for the performances at the Schauspiel Leipzig on May 14th and 17th. Tickets will be sold directly by the Schauspiel Leipzig at a later date.